Here's the info from Kristi:
- Be sure to follow Maggie @mstiefvater and Kristi @thestorysiren before the party!
- Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
- Anyone who tweets during the party using #Linger is entered to win a limited edition Linger tank top!
- Watch for questions from @thestorysiren and win awesome prizes including an iPod
- Touch, Maggie’s artwork and gift cards!
- To join the party, you can use our official party tweetgrid or just search #Linger on Twitter.
- Ask Maggie questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #Linger in all of your party tweets! (This is added automatically in TweetGrid.)
- Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:30pm EST.
In Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabel, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.
At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding
love story that explores both sides of love—the light and the dark, the warm and the cold—in a way you will never forget.