When it comes to buying or selling bitcoins or altcoins, it is crucial to find a trustworthy cryptocurrency exchanges. The problem with trustworthiness of cryptocurrency exchanges is that the majority of them are newly created and do not possess the sufficient degree of reliability. Every cryptocurrency exchange must have the full and transparent information on coins it offers and the currency pairs available. Here is the list of 10 best bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges that you can trust.
- Binance. One of the best ones, which is what makes it so difficult to get into. The exchange has a daily user registration limit and not everyone who wants to get in can do that. However, there are certain hours during which you can try your luck.
- Bitmex. Bitmex is another crypto exchange giant. The majority of users value it for the convenience it provides to margin traders. It is primarily a bitcoin exchange with the majority of traders playing with future contracts for bitcoins. If you are into margin trading, Bitmex is right for you.
- Huobi. Huobi is all about novelty and diversity. When a new cryptocurrency appears, chances to find it on Huobi are extremely high.
- KuCoin. A reliable and convenient exchange that, besides all, has a mobile app for iOS and Android. The app is currently rated as one of the best in the industry. It offers many unique coins such as DragonChain, $KCS, and many others.
- Yobit. Yobit is a place for all altcoins with low market capitalization. It is the exchange to discover new and not yet popular coins, which may not be available on other exchanges. Which is why it can be beneficial to have an account here.
- Changelly. This exchange allows to convert any cryptocurrency in a blink of an eye. If you are impatient and need it converted fast, Changelly is the right exchange for you. At present, it has around 35 cryptocurrencies available for exchange, along with the most popular fiat currency pairs such as USD/EUR.
The four more good bitcoin and altcoin exchanges to finish the list of top 10 and help you make the right decision.
The process of registration on any of these exchanges is quite simple, if not restricted on a number of users. In order to start working with any of these sites, you just need to deposit any cryptocurrency except bitcoin and start trading. Besides the direct services as cryptocurrency exchange intermediaries, these exchanges provide tutorials and other useful trading tips for beginners and experienced traders.